Directions to the Club from the West by Car
Let's say you are heading East on Route 2. In Concord, Routes
2 and 2A are overlapped. This is how you get to the Lexington
- Before you leave Concord, Route 2 makes a right turn up a
hill at a corner where's there's a Mobil Gas station on
the left. At that corner exit off Route 2, staying on
Route 2A. In order to do this, you have to be in the left
lane. You are basically going straight through the signal
- You will be on Route 2A for 3.1 miles. At 3.0 miles there
is a large green sign showing you that the road curves
- Look for the brown sign which says "Lexington Green,
Historic Area". You will be following that sign, and
turning left onto Mass. Ave. This is soon before the
announcements for Route 128.
- Drive on Mass Ave. for 1.6 miles; you pass a signal at
nearly 1.4 miles. You then come upon a fork as you approach
Lexington Green. Take the left fork, where there is a
diamond-shaped yellow sign with 9 black dots in the middle
of the fork.
- Pass one house on your left, and then turn left into the
church "in" driveway. Park behind the church and then enter
via the rear door. Later when you leave, use the other
driveway to exit.